Bayahibe Runners Tour $85
Dominican Republic Mountain and Nature Tour
Tour a sugarcane field, where you see a traditional Trapiche and learn how we produce our delicious Dominican rum and roll the greatest cigars in the world. After horseback riding, continue through the Eastern mountain range until we reach a typical home and stop to sample fresh organic coffee, cacao, and tropical fruits. Enjoy a delicious Dominican buffet at the top of the Anamuya Mountain. Visit one of our sponsored schools and finish the day with a visit to the Our Lady of Altagracia Cathedral, the most important cathedral in the country.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro, salad bar and fresh fruits
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum
- Transport by safari truck
- Feel the gentle breeze drag your hair away as you set out to gallop across extraordinary paths, all leading towards stunning countryside sceneries in Bayahibe.
- Romp amid gigantic sugar cane fields. Go back in time and evidence the traditional way of plowing the crop; witness its transformation from cane juice to the best Dominican rum.
- Master craftsmen will teach you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Learn how this blessed land has produced the best tobacco, used to manufacture only the finest cigars.
- You will be welcomed into a typical Dominican home. Assimilate new customs, and seduce your palate with exotic tropical flavors.
- Join us for a lunch-buffet, an alluring gastronomic experience, where dishes created in America blend with their African roots.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
An authentic full-day, all-inclusive guided mountain adventure where you immerse yourself in the life in the Dominican countryside.