Carnival Tour from Puerto Plata $67
Carnival Tour from Puerto Plata
Welcome to our Carnival, we invite you to enjoy a wonderful afternoon full of color, culture, joy and good music!
- Tickets to the VIP platform
- Water, rum and soda
- Round trip transportation
- Enjoy an exciting cultural activity.
- Look closely at the huge masks of handmade Taimascaros.
- Meet the Reyna and King of Carnival.
- You will enjoy a VIP stage to see the carnival.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
We begin with the visit to the Central Park where you can see exhibitions of different handicrafts of the Carnival of Puerto Plata. You can also visit the San Felipe Apostol Cathedral, a church located in the Central Park itself; In the same way, enjoy a pleasant moment and have contact with locals. Tour the small market with crafts from the different municipalities.
From there we will depart and tour the Victorian houses until we reach the Malecon, where you will have a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean and there you will be able to obtain spectacular photos for your memory. Already in the Malecon, we will have access to the VIP platform from where you can appreciate everything that our carnival and its people have; there will be drinks, music, parades, individual costumes, the king and queen of the carnival.