Cayo Arena VIP Catamaran to Paradise Island from Puerto Plata $160
VIP Tour of Paradise Island
A cruise to Paradise Island quickly reveals how the spit of land off the coast of the Dominican Republic got its name: White-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and palm-studded skies await cruise-goers. Climb aboard a luxury cruiser equipped with a bar, panorama deck, and restrooms, and enjoy chilled sparkling wine, snacks, and lunch between stops to swim and snorkel on this day-long trip.
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Use of snorkeling equipment. Mask, fins and snorkels.
- Buffet lunch with lobster.
- Unlimited beer, rum, soft drinks and water
- Buffet lunch with lobster and wine.
- Stunningly beautiful, this little island was plunged into a beautiful landscape.
- Enjoy champagne in the middle of the sea at a natural pool.
- Enjoy a delicious lobster lunch.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please wear: soft soled shoes. No high heels or flimsy sandals
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
Get into a real VIP excursion on a luxury Catamaran. Sail to the mesmerizing sand bank island Cayo Arena, have canapés served by the attentive staff, make use of a floating bar while you cool off in the turquoise waters, and feed thousands of tropical fish from your hands while you snorkel over the coral reef. VIP lunch including lobste.