Damajagua Waterfalls Tour from Puerto Plata $75
· Buffet lunch
· Experienced guides
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
· Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
· Transport by safari truck
· Damajagua Falls burgeons across the Cordillera Septentrional, a rare treasure laboriously carved by Mother Nature’s divine mallet. Fascinating waterfalls and refreshing crystal-clear water natural pools.
· Maneuver across an interpretative hiking trail. Journey off the beaten track, exploring its one of a kind wildlife as you approach the twelfth pool.
· Experience the bounties of striking landscapes immersed in profuse tropical forests. Breathe a sense of calmness in the midst of lavish vegetation.
· Glide through, bounce and jump off natural waterslides.
· Plunge into a natural swimming pool, douse in a paradisiac atmosphere.
· After eating a delicious buffet lunch, we will make good use our time left to attend a local public market to purchase souvenirs. Forever keep memories of this escapade.
· Must sign Liability Waiver.
· The minimum age to participate in this tour is 8years old.
· Dominican Republic Waterfalls Tour
· An unforgettable ecological experience begins at a fleeting pace, where the confluence and cadence of Damajagua’s waters entice visitors to immerse themselves in them. Experience 12 refreshing waterfalls, carved in limestone.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
An adventure not for the faint of heart! Cast out on an excursion in the middle of a tropical forest, nestled between the rolling hills of the Cordillera Septentrional, a singular treasure is stifled.