Full Day Santo Domingo Tour from Juan Dolio $70
Guided Tour of Santo Domingo
Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Stroll down Las Damas Street where you see many important monuments. Pass by the Museo de la Casas Reales. A walk across the Alcázar de Colón takes you back to the era of the Spanish conquistadors. Watch a movie in a 4D cinema and get a break from the heat. On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo, appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, the National Theatre, and the Presidential Palace. Enjoy a nice lunch in a typical restaurant of the capital.
- Audio guide
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans (moro), chicken creole, beef creole, salad bar and fresh fruits
- Discover Santo Domingo, the First City of the Americas. Travel across its most important roads all leading towards ancient edifices and monuments of an invaluable cultural heritage in a modern-day city.
- Through yesterday’s narrow lanes, we will set out to unveil the humble beginnings of the New World. Tour the oldest colonial city, erected in the fifteenth century, and scour the first colonial epoch residences.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
An insightful day into the past and the present of the capital city told by engaging, knowledgeable, and friendly guides. An opportunity to visit all the must-see monuments and enjoy a delicious, traditional Dominican lunch.