Hispaniola Island VIP Tour from La Romana $115
VIP Tour of Hispaniola Island Details
Discover our Hispaniola Island and learn how the Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world. Visit “La Matilde” Cigar Museum, where you learn the history of Dominican cigar, and see the way they are made, by hand. Visit the famous artist village of Altos de Chavon where you can appreciate the Taino exhibit at the Regional Archeological Museum, also an excellent opportunity for shopping. Enjoy an incredible lobster lunch on a riverboat along the famous Chavon River, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Lunch: grilled Caribbean lobster, rice, vegetable, seafood salad, bread or grilled chicken breast, rice, vegetables and cassavas croquettes.
- One glass of wine (red, white or rosé).
- A cup of coffee.
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum.
- Tour La Flor Dominicana, and examine the proud handwork of the cigar industry’s most experienced craftsmen.
- Stop at Altos de Chavón, a Mediterranean-style artisan village reenacting what once was the bohemian way of life in the 16th Century. Delight in the amazing landscapes and vistas which come to life before your eyes.
- Attend a multitudinous replica of a Roman-era amphitheater, visit Altos de Chavón amphitheater.
- Aboard a riverboat, feast your eyes on stunning landscape and architectural elements, as you embark on a journey across the imposing Chavón River as you devour a succulent grilled lobster lunch.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
The best VIP service during your visit to the city of La Romana and to the enchanting town of Altos de Chavón. A succulent lunch on a barge where you’re captivated by the dazzling panoramas of an unparalleled tropical paradise come undone before you.