San Pedro Cigar, Rum, & Culture Tour $55
Guided City & Cultural Tour of San Pedro Details
Visit the Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle a landmark of San Pedro de Macorís. Tour Macorix Cigars & Co., the traditional cigar factory. Now, continue to the Central Park and hunt for some unique treasures at the gift shops in the area. Take great photos of the picturesque surroundings at the Old Town and Malecón. We pass by a sugar mill, baseball field, and two must-see places in the Dominican countryside. Complete your culture-filled day with a visit to the historical Ron Barceló Center and fall madly in love with Dominican rum.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Water, soft drinks and rum
- Originate a spiritual pilgrimage to the Cathedral St. Peter the Apostle. Its beauty and Neo- classical architecture will impress you.
- Visit Macorix Cigars Co. Discover how tobacco has boosted the national economy. Take a box back home and surprise your buddies.
- Visit the extraordinary Ron Barceló Historical Center and learn the story behind the finest Dominican rum.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
A half-day journey through the Dominican culture, where our charming guides give you all the information you need to get a deep sense of this beautiful country and its people. Magnificent churches, high quality cigars, and delicious rum, all this is combined on a fun and interesting excursion.