Zip Lines Adventures Full Day from Juan Dolio $90￼
All-Day Dominican Republic Zip Line Adventure
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, including the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean, stretched across the length of the mountain range. A scenic ride through La Romana and Higuey takes you to our zip line facility in the Anamuya Mountain. There, you feel the adrenaline pumping and your heart racing cable after cable until you complete our 12 line-circuit. Relax, wind down, and take in the amazing views at the Runners Ranch where you also enjoy a traditional Dominican lunch. Finish your full-day excursion paying a visit to the Virgin of Altagracia at the beautiful Higuey Basilica.
- All equipment and training
- Buffet lunch
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Scenic ride through La Romana and Higuey
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Originate a spiritual pilgrimage to the Higüey Basilica. Its splendor and elegant architecture will leave you breathless.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- 3 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Entrance Fees
An adventure-filled day where you ride the longest zip lines in the country, enjoy a fantastic lunch, and visit one of the most important religious symbols in the country, Higuey Basilica.